Monday 22 July 2013

Driving on the left

Got my rental car yesterday in Singapore...  Oh man, driving here is a bit nuts.  Its not just driving on the left side of the road, its also that you're sitting in the right side (US passenger side) of the car.  I'm too accustomed to knowing how big my car is from the other side and its hard to get adjusted to that.

On top of that, its a bit confusing to figure out how the traffic, parking, and toll system here works...  I think I drove through an automated toll yesterday but had no idea how to pay for it as there's no booths or anything.
Hm....I guess I'll be expecting my tickets in the mail some time soon...

And yes I did turn onto the wrong side of the road and started driving onto oncoming cars...that was a bit scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment