Wednesday 13 February 2013

Marketwatch Column Announcement

Its been a bit hard to stay connected while here in Singapore so haven't had the chance to post much.  However, I want to finally announce the surprise I've been hinting at previously.  Previous readers saw my contest entry in the MarketWatch new column contest.

Well after much ado, its finally been announced that I am the winner of the contest, beating over 100 other entries over 3 rounds.  This means I will be writing ~2 columns a week to my column Winner Takes All for the next 6 months.

See the announcement at MarketWatch here.

Also in the announcement is my first official column regarding using international dividends to boost your returns over US dividends.

My goal is to post some of the information from my article researching here to provide a less filtered and edited data set.


No comments:

Post a Comment