- Is the Greek drama/tragedy almost over? Note that this outcome could be hugely impactful and if successful would mark the beginning of the resolution for the Europe crisis. Effect on the market? Right now, 50/50 on whether it'll be a good catalyst or not, just too much uncertainty. Regardless, it'll be interesting.
- Shale gas causing a glut in energy product and energy price drops. This should be a positive for the market overall (though not as much as normal for consumers due to unseasonably warm temperatures) but will be a negative for energy companies.
- Ah...Citi...I have nothing to say. Your 8.2% stock drop says it all.
- Big Apple announcement is about eTextbooks? Very likely. Market opportunity? Unsure.
- Wikipedia shutdown may finally draw mainstream attention to SOPA.
- China home prices continue to drop.
Tuesday, 17 January 2012
Another edition of daily reading links: