- Asia Stocks, Korean Won Gain on Stronger Economy (Bloomberg)
- Recent data, particularly the China GDP numbers and the Taiwanese election, have been fueling a market recovery for Asia after a dismal 2011.
- Greek Debt Relief Negotiations in Third Day (Bloomberg)
- If successful, this will potentially mark the beginning of the tournaround for Europe crisis. Default was foreseen as being inevitable since the beginning.
- China’s Home Market ‘Should Come Down (Bloomberg)
- Continued data from China showing a continued price drop. Many major cities have seen 3-10% drops in home prices. This may mark the beginning of the pop of the China property bubble.
- The tax headache for reporting your cost basis as per new 2011 regulations.
- I can't say how annoying this is.
Thursday, 19 January 2012
Another edition of Daily Reads: