- Yen at 3 month High
- Despite all economic rationality, Yen continues to stay high. How long can it last before every Japanese company goes bankrupt?
- Japan Jobless Rate Rises on Yen
- Corollary to the above comment
- Portugal Yields Soar
- Greece version 2.0 - Here We Come
- Is the Golden Cross Real?
- Some bullish indications from this signal...but will it continue?
- MF Global Client Money - Gone
- This is a very bad confidence issue for the normal investor. If you can't trust your money is yours, why would you ever "invest" it? The SIPC needs to be a REAL trusted organization like the FIDC as opposed to an industry shill as it is today.
- Financial Exposure to Europe Debt
- This bodes badly for JP Morgan, BoA, and Citi...
Monday, 30 January 2012